- Heat Shrink Tubing
- Sleeving Products
- Extruded Tubing
- Specialty Products
- Technical Information
- Glossary of Terms
Insulation Plastics, Inc. can provide various specialty products including:
- Convoluted Tubing
- Plastic convoluted tubing is a corrugated tube used to provide protection to a wire harness or any other product that may be subject to abnormal condition
- Spiral Wrap Tubing
- Spirally cut polyethylene plastic tubing is specially-cut for wrapping multiple lines into one manageable bundle while protecting against wear and damage. A single line can be pulled from the bundle at any point, in any direction, allowing for versatility and flexibility. Highly economical, spiral wrap polyethylene tubing cuts assembly costs and is reusable.
- End Caps
- Insulation Plastics, Inc. can provide non-shrink PVC end caps as well as heat shrinkable end caps. Contact us for more information and pricing.
- Heat Shrink Tubing Kits
- Insulation Plastics, Inc. can make up heat shrink tubing kits to your specifications in single tubs, multiple slot boxes or bags. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs and we will work with you to produce a kit. Mix and match materials, colors, and sizes.
- Heat Guns
- The VT-1100 multi-purpose, low cost heat gun has an electronic variable thermal control dial, an important feature which enables the user to select the temperature needed. Flameless and Safe for Hundreds of Applications
- Hot Knives
- Insulation Plastics, Inc. can provide several differnt types of hot knives. From bench top to heavy duty hand held units. Replacement blades are available for all models.