Select a tab to learn more about our products.
102-631 PVC is a low temperature flexible PVC tubing meeting the requirements of MIL-I-631 Type F, Form U, Grade A & B, Class I & II, Category I. This product finds applications in appliances, electric motors, commercial and military aircraft, automotive components and a host of other installations. Its low temperature characteristics make this low temperature flexible PVC tubing particularly useful in airborne equipment, electrical harnesses, motorcycles and snow machines.
- High dielectric strength
- Highly resistant to oils, aliphatic solvents, acids and alkalies.
- Excellent flexibility
- Non-corrosive and fungus resistant over its full temperature range
- Operating temperature of -55° C to 90° C
- Swells slightly in aromatic hydrocarbons, but withstands normal dip and bake varnish cycles.
- Bundling and protecting wire harnesses
- Electrical insulation of wire splices, terminals and connectors
- Protection against chafing
- Aircraft and aeronautical devices
- Its low temperature characteristics make it particularly useful in airborne equipment, electrical harnesses, and snow machines.
- Class 90° C
- MIL-I-631, Type F, Form U, Grade A & B, Class I & II, Category I
- ASTM D922 Grades A and AFR